Saturday, September 15, 2012

Maurice's Denim Flex Neon Jegging size Large $10

Almost everything I acquire comes with a story or explanation. These cute jeans are no exception. I got these for a great price because they had some soiling on the leg. Something I affectionately refer to as being run over by a cart. From experience, I know 99% of the time this type of soiling comes out just fine with washing. These jeans were no exception, you would never know they had any soiling on them at all. I'll have to take before/after pictures of the next item I buy like this to give you an idea of the transformation. I still have all the tags, but they are no longer attached due to being washed. Size large on Maurice's website fits 11/12-13/14. The waist is 32", so compare that measurement against something you already own and like the fit of to get an idea if these will fit you. Come over and try them on if you are close to me and would like to do that. I have added a paypal button for payment. Or if you are near enough and want to pay cash, just email me your intentions.

SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!

2 comments:

  1. I'll pay you $10 for them! Those are way cute, and I think they'd fit me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come try them on. They would look so cute on you!

      Delete