Thursday, September 20, 2012

Harmony Gelish Polish Tumberline Violet

My new favorite thing is getting my nails done with shellac or gel polish. It lasts for about 2 weeks without chips. I can't stand chipped nails on myself, so with regular polish I am generally picking it all off by the next day after it starts to chip. I came across Harmony Gelish Polish at NPS Marketsquare the other day for only $4.99. (In the jewelry kiosk area).

That is a bargain for those of you using this polish. Only problem is they only have one color. It's Tumberline Violet. Looks kind of like a topcoat glittery sparkle to me. I haven't used it yet. But it's time for me to redo my nails and I'll give this color a try! If you do pick this up, remember it has to be cured with a UV light. It's not like "regular" polish, but it brushes on the same way. Wish me luck....



No comments:

Post a Comment