Thursday, September 13, 2012

First things first....

As many of you may or may not know....I am a bargain huntress shopping maven extraordinare! However, as of late, my stash of "finds" has grown to an unreasonable amount. What to do? Have my family sign me up for the next episode of hoarders? Nah. Too much good stuff ends up in the dumpster that way! Besides then I have to admit I have a problem and quit the fun. Previously I have just sold odds and ends on ebay.  Plus, family members have been gifted with some pretty awesome and unconventional gifts even if I do say so myself. But now, selling is getting to be too much of a chore and has lost much of it's appeal. Besides with everyone and their dog selling-prices have really tanked. I have decided to offer up my best finds to those closest me or anyone else that may be interested. Keep watching who knows what will show up?

No comments:

Post a Comment