Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Coupon savings from today @ Smith's



As I have said before, my follow through with couponing ebbs and flows. Today it flowed - I happened to get on the grocerysmarts.com website to check out ads. Right now, Smith's has a $5 off 5 participating item promo going on. I decided to utilize my Proctor & Gamble coupons that expire today along with the $5 off 5 promo and see what I could get stocked up on. 
Here is my list:                                 Retail price                       
Always infinity                                      7.79                        7.79     
2 Tampax Pearl                                    8.37                      16.74
3  Glide Floss                                        3.69                      11.07
Venus Razor                                         6.99                        6.99
2 Crest 3D white toothpaste           3.89                        7.78
5 Crest Complete                                3.19                       15.95
3 Secret Outlast                                   4.29                       12.87
3 Old Spice Swagger Body Spray   4.28                       12.84
6 2 pk of Old Spice Deodorant       4.87                       29.22
Secret Clinical                                      7.49                          7.49
4 Pantene Nature Fusion                 3.89                        15.56
2 Pantene Beautiful Lengths           3.89                         7.78
4 1 lb tube of lean ground beef        4.99                        19.96

                       Retail Value    TOTAL                                  172.04 + tax 
      My cost after sales/promo deal/ coupons          $55.16

Would I normally buy these particular items in this quantity without coupons and sales? No. Never. But I am happy to get stocked up on items my family can use throughout the year. This will save me in making last minute runs to the store for several things. FYI the 2 pack of Old Spice Antiperspirant/deodorant is on sale for $3.49 minus $1.00 if you buy 5 promo items. Plus there is a coupon for $2 off 2 from the 7/7 Sunday paper Proctor & Gamble coupons. (They expire today-so hurry over!!)

Happy Saving ~ Heidi
Go follow Sheri's Emergency Prep site at:



No comments:

Post a Comment